FAQ / Knowledge Base
Are suppressors legal in my state?42 states currently allow civilian ownership of silencers. If you live in CA, DE, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, or RI, it's time to call your reps and senators because they don't think you should own a suppressor.
What do I need to do to buy a suppressor from you?You will need to locate an NFA dealer in your state of residence, aka "class 3 dealer", to handle the transfer. Not all dealers handle NFA items so you will need to ask them if you are not sure. Once you have created an account, and we have approved it, you can place an order. Once the order is completed, we will contact you for any other information needed regarding your transferring dealer. Then, we will begin transfer paperwork to your dealer and ship your suppressor to them once we have received transfer approval from the ATF (currently 30-35 days processing time at the NFA branch). We will send your form 4 with the general information completed for you to answer the personal questions and add your fingerprints and passport-sized photos (ask your local dealer for the best place to get printed/photos in your area). You will ultimately be responsible to submitting your form 4, accompanying fingerprints/photos, and $200 tax to the ATF. You must be a resident of the United States, reside in one of the 42 states where civilian ownership is legal, be able to legally purchase a firearm, be able to pass an ATF background check, and be at least 21 years old to obtain a suppressor (18 if not purchasing from a dealer).
To be sure the ordering process goes smoothly, please read the basic steps given below.
Note: We are only able to ship suppressors to properly licensed FFL dealers who maintain a current SOT. There are no exceptions for civilian sales.
· Login or create an account (we must approve it before you can order).
· Add items to your cart, go to checkout as normal.
· Select or add your billing address, click continue
· Click “Select dealer to send order to” (dealers select send to self)
· Fill in the name and phone sections at minimum (contact and email would be helpful, but not required), click continue. We're having issues with this section coming through with your order so please add it to the comments sections as laid out in the next step, as well.
· Please select Credit Card for your payment method (dealers may use check), also add your dealer's name, phone and/or email in the comments section, click continue.
· Review your order and enter your card info, click continue/confirm order